SAVE THE DATE: Hoover House brunch will be Thursday, October 5, 2017. More events for the 2017-18 year will be announced soon.
Membership entitles you to attend these very special club-wide gatherings organized by our dedicated Program leaders. Be sure to mark your calendars.
- We look forward to welcoming you back at our 120th Birthday Party on Sunday, September 11th from 4 to 6 pm at Sarah Bagwell’s. Have a slice of fun! See old friends and make new ones.
- September 30, 10:00 – 11:30 am Lou Henry Hoover House Meet our new First Lady Mary Hynes!
- October 23, 12:30 to 2:30 pm Wine Tasting and Lunch $20 per person Woodside Vineyards and Winery 205 Constitution Dr. Menlo Park. Visit this winery, tour the property with the winemaker, and taste 4 or 5 different wines. See their collection of antique and special cars. $20 per person includes tour and a buffet lunch.
- November 29, 9:30 -3:30 pm Delancey Street Tour and lunch in San Francisco. Tour this property and enjoy lunch prepared by their staff. Bus transportation will be provided. Limited to 45 people $45 includes tour, lunch and bus.
- January 10, 2017 7:00 to 8:30 pm Guest Speaker Scotty McLennan “A Socratic Dialogue: Goldman Sachs: Ethics and the Financial Crisis Location: TBD
- March 7, 2017 Fashion Show Location: TBA Leaf and Petal will host our fashions.
- April 19, 2017 Open Board Meeting. Location: TBA Guest Speaker: Myra Strober speaking on “The Changing Roles of Women at Stanford.”
- May 16, 2017, 2-4 pm Spring Tea at the home of Deirdre Lyell.
Dates and details subject to change Program details to be announced in the monthly Preview newsletter, by email and on this website.